Wednesday, May 7, 2008

crazy molecule logic

The pain is killing me. Physically its my back. I dont know if its the odd yoga postures or the general stress. Mentally - office is exhausting. All i need to do is find myself the nearest massage table, stick an ipod in my ear and space out for a century.

Okay, let me write fast and get on with the day.

Last night I was listening to
Old Lang Syne. The sing means talks about in times past. The words in the poem Old Lang Syne referring to 'We'll take a Cup of Kindness yet' relate to a drink shared by men and women to symbolise friendship. It made me go back a long way and recount the friends I've made. I don't necessarily have them in my life even today but the association was beautiful, memorable, funny, mad.........and ultimately if one remembers people with fondness it says a great deal about the quality of their association with each other.

Its said that the universe listens to everything. Each time a thought crosses your mind you are literally willing/wishing for it to happen. Every molecule in the universe is accounted for and nothing is for waste. Gosh isn't he a mathematician, physicist, biologist......God! But for now I'm grateful for what I have and whatever will happen I know he will take care if it through some crazy molecule logic!