Monday, July 28, 2008

Addiction to Life

I think i am what I am because I have a terrible addiction to Life and everything that comes with it. I wouldnt miss want to miss an experience that I could remember for a lifetime. Ofcourse that means taking responsibility for all ones actions because there are good and bad things bound to happen. And sometimes the result of an action can be quite the opposite of how you wanted them to be. Thats the painful part. But we all seem to bounce back somehow.

Having said all of the above - we all have an urge to hold on to the past and punish the present. Thats the worst type of exsistance one can have. Because even though we may have the choice of enjoying everything the moment has we are too busy already making judgements and assumptions about our entire Life. How can anyone do that to themselves? I do it sometimes. Then i say - never say never. All this is too good to miss and I'm greedy. Why should I miss a chance in life that I may not have again.

I am the result of my circumstances. Completely.??. No some of that is just some choices I made. Some good, some bad, some just because I wanted to see what happens. Yes. i'm chicken sometimes. Terrified sometimes. Coward?....dont remember being one. But always tried to do the right thing and thats where I got killed!